Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hedgehog
Beer Monster
Hedgehog

Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!!   Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:22 am

Was a great night in Kara with three new boss kills. Maiden, Opera Event (Oz) and the Curator. Congratulations all was a great night, five bosses in one night!!!Very Happy

Now for the rather iffy pictures, I really shouldn't be allowed to take these Smile

Maiden of Virtue
Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! Wowscr10

Loot;
Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden - Arakk
Barbed Choker of Discipline - Jinxed

Opera Event - Oz
Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! Wowscr11

Loot;
Legacy - Axemaster
Ribbon of Sacrifice - Allianta

The Curator
Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! Wowscr12

Oops forgot the loot, was a bit sleepy at this point. Can someone update please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arakk
Raw Steak
arakk

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!!   Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:47 pm

awesome progress, alot faster than i anticipated, guess i better get searching for tacs/vids again :-)
Back to top Go down
naklamta
Chicken Food

PostSubject: What a good raiding night ^^   Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Even now i can't stop smiling since we did it so well yesterday in kara. I must confess that i had my doubts about curator, but after the first try when we got him down to around 16%, it lightened a spirit in me that "this is something we can manage!!". And indeed it went so Very Happy I must say that i really enjoyed healing yesterday, i had a blast on Allianta, spesially during the curator fight, second try. Fun and hektic, just the combo i like. So i hope i'm not alone when i say that i'm dreaming and looking forward to futher progression in kara, as a fun challenge for us all. Hoping for more fun days like this in the future..

Nak
Back to top Go down
bravesirtiny
Raw Steak

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!!   Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 pm

glad to see your all enjoying yourselves (even with hedge there ) *cough dirty pallys * sry got carried away there was sick in my mouth anyway..... yes well done everyone may it continue

jocolor tiny
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog
Beer Monster
Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!!   Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:56 pm

bravesirtiny wrote:
glad to see your all enjoying yourselves (even with hedge there ) *cough dirty pallys * sry got carried away there was sick in my mouth anyway..... yes well done everyone may it continue

jocolor tiny

We were just thankful that you didn't bring the 'Tiny Wipe Factor' along Razz
Back to top Go down
NestofVipers
Chicken Food

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!!   Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Wow congratulations guys wish I'd been there. That is a major achievement. Congratz to the winners of loot as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!!   Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 10th August - Kara 3 new bosses!!!!
Page 1 of 1