Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh Bait has entered Kara

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hedgehog
Beer Monster
Hedgehog

Fresh Bait has entered Kara Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Bait has entered Kara   Fresh Bait has entered Kara I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:19 am

Great first run in Kara tonight, gratz all. With only nine off use we managed to get Attumen the Huntsman down. Even though Tiny wasn't there, we still manged some Tiny style wipes Very Happy

Gratz NestofVipers on your loot tonight, well deserved Very Happy

All remember to sign up for future raids, while we learn.

Fresh Bait has entered Kara Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
bravesirtiny
Raw Steak

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Bait has entered Kara   Fresh Bait has entered Kara I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:23 pm

GREAT going guys. good to hear that there were some wiping in style i have taught u all well.

congrats to nest on whichever loot it was.

hopefully be there for next one

tiny king
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog
Beer Monster
Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Bait has entered Kara   Fresh Bait has entered Kara I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:30 pm

bravesirtiny wrote:
GREAT going guys. good to hear that there were some wiping in style i have taught u all well.

congrats to nest on whichever loot it was.

hopefully be there for next one

tiny king

Sign up for the next Kara run you slacker, need more DPS. Well really someone to laugh at Razz
Back to top Go down
NestofVipers
Chicken Food

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Bait has entered Kara   Fresh Bait has entered Kara I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:16 pm

Thanks. It was a good night for hunters. Really had fun trying to avoid dying in the wipes. Failed of course lol
Got Stalker War Bands and Worgen Claw Necklace
Back to top Go down
Wildstar
Boiled Liver
Wildstar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Bait has entered Kara   Fresh Bait has entered Kara I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:03 am

Just wanted to say you guys were great. I had so much fun even managed to laugh at the wipes.

Star - she loves you all flower
Back to top Go down
Xhandi
Raw Steak
Xhandi

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Bait has entered Kara   Fresh Bait has entered Kara I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:15 pm

gz nest and some nice loot too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Bait has entered Kara   Fresh Bait has entered Kara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Bait has entered Kara
Page 1 of 1