Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MEN 'R' US!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hedgehog
Beer Monster
Hedgehog

MEN 'R' US! Empty
PostSubject: MEN 'R' US!   MEN 'R' US! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:05 am

A woman is shopping and comes across a new department store called MEN 'R' US! The sign outsides says there are men of all different kinds for sale and very cheap to buy, but there are rules when shopping, you can only visit each floor once, if you dont make a purchase on that floor you can not go back to it.

The woman thinks this is a great idea, she needs a new man, so she heads inside.

There is a sign on the first floor which reads

THIS FLOOR IS FULL OF MEN WHO WILL LOVE CHILDREN

The lady is pleased by this but decides to see what men the next floor sells so she takes the stairs up a level.

There the sign reads

THIS FLOOR IS FULL OF MEN WHO WILL LOVE CHILDREN AND NEVER FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Again the woman is curious to see what men are for sale on the next floor so she takes the stairs again.

THIS FLOOR IS FULL OF MEN WHO WILL LOVE CHILDREN, NEVER FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY AND ARE VERY GOOD LOOKING.

As tempting as this is she again takes the stairs up another floor.

THIS FLOOR IS FULL OF MEN WHO WILL LOVE CHILDREN, NEVER FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY, ARE VERY GOOD LOOKING AND DO ALL THE HOUSE WORK.

So excited to see the next level she heads up the stairs again.

THIS FLOOR IS FULL OF MEN WHO WILL LOVE CHILDREN, NEVER FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY, ARE VERY GOOD LOOKING, DO ALL THE HOUSE WORK AND ARE VERY ROMANTIC.

The woman is so tempted to start looking around this floor and make a purchase but she decides to go up just one more floor.

When she gets there the sign reads.

YOU ARE THE 400,786,982 WOMAN TO VISIT THIS FLOOR. THERE ARE NO MEN FOR SALE ON THIS LEVEL, PLEASE EXIT WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE AND THANK YOU FOR PROVING ONCE MORE THAT WOMAN ARE NEVER SATISFIED!
Back to top Go down
Xhandi
Raw Steak
Xhandi

MEN 'R' US! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEN 'R' US!   MEN 'R' US! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:03 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
bravesirtiny
Raw Steak

MEN 'R' US! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEN 'R' US!   MEN 'R' US! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:26 pm

lmao excellent bounce

king tiny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEN 'R' US! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEN 'R' US!   MEN 'R' US! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEN 'R' US!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Timewasting Stuff:)-
Jump to: